Who Are We Connected To?
Clark Fork is a non-denominational church that is joined with Regions Beyond, a global family of churches that exists to see God’s glorious church build congregations who serve one another and the cities we live in. The greatest joy in this relationship is not the benefits we receive but the opportunity to reach the nations with the gospel of Jesus Christ-something that would be impossible on our own. For more information about Regions Beyond please visit: www.Regions-Beyond.com
What We Believe
- The Bible is the infallible Word of God, given to men by the inspiration of God, and is the authority for Christian living.
- In one God, His eternal existence in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus was and is the Son of God, that He was born of a virgin, led a sinless life, performed miracles, died on a cross, atoned for our sins, was resurrected and ascended to the Father. He is the head of the church (the community of all true believers for all time).
- That all humanity is lost in sin but can receive forgiveness through the blood of Jesus Christ, being born again. That man is saved by grace through faith in Christ, not by works or human effort.
- That a believer should be baptized in water by full immersion, and should continue to remember the Lord’s death through the ordinance of taking communion.
- That the baptism of the Holy Spirit is for every believer and that the gifts of the Holy Spirit should be practiced and fully expressed in the local church.
- That Jesus will come again in power and glory and that those who love Him will spend eternity with Him. That every person will be resurrected. There will be eternal life for the believer, or eternal judgment for the lost.